C1629 - Compressor relay. Open circuit.
Fault code recorded in the suspension control unit.
Warning light 'SERVICE' ON on the dashboard.
Fault message on the multifunction screen indicating failure in the suspension system.
The following symptoms are observed in the workshop:
- The level of the rear suspension of the vehicle is below normal.
NOTE: The symptom appears again after raising the vehicle with a two - column elevator, with the vehicle jack or workshop jack to perform any work.
The 'lift' mode has not been activated.
- Read the fault codes recorded in the suspension control unit using the diagnostic tool.
- Confirm that the fault code is the same as the one that appears in the field symptoms of this bulletin.
- Clear the fault codes recorded in the suspension control unit using the diagnostic tool.
- Reinitialize the suspension system with an appropriate diagnostic tool.
IMPORTANT: Some C4 Picasso models are fitted with a pneumatic rear suspension, and it is necessary to activate the 'lift' mode before performing any maintenance, repair or inspection work involving the rear wheels being suspended.