16452 - Intake tube pressure/Air flow, throttle position correlation.
16486 - Faulty flow meter G70. Signal too low.
16523 - Bank 1, sensor 2. Signal too slow.
16543 - Bank 2, sensor 2. Signal too slow.
18610 - Bank 1, trim system. System too rich off Idle.
Fault codes recorded in the engine control unit.
The vehicle displays one or several of the above-mentioned fault codes.
Engine warning light (MIL) ON.
NOTE: The above mentioned fault codes may appear static or sporadic.
Defect of the throttle, intake duct and injector gaskets.
- Read the fault codes recorded in the engine control unit using the diagnostic tool.
- Confirm that one or several of the fault codes that appear in the field symptoms of this bulletin are displayed.
- Check for leaks in the area of the throttle body, suction tube and injectors.
- Check for possible damages in the sealing areas.
- Replace the throttle, intake duct and injector gaskets if no leaks are observed.
- Clear the fault codes recorded in the engine control unit using the diagnostic tool.
- Carry out a second fault code reading of the engine control unit (ECU) using the diagnostic tool and confirm that the fault code that appears in the field symptoms is NOT recorded.
See image 1:
A - Location of the injector gaskets.