The front left and/or the front right dipped lights are not operating.
The following symptoms are observed in the workshop:
- No fault codes are reported.
NOTE: This technical note affects only those vehicles that are within a specific manufacturing date.
Faulty contact in the 10-way connector in the cabin control unit (BSI).
- Check the condition of the dipped light bulbs.
- Check fuses F12 and F13 in the cabin control unit (BSI).
- Check the power supply and the ground of the affected lights.
- Confirm that the ground is correct but the voltage is insufficient. It is detected that the voltage is only 8V.
- Check the condition of the 10-way connector in the cabin control unit (BSI).
- Replace the 10-way connector if it is in poor condition and repair the wiring.
NOTE: There is a specific kit to perform the repairs mentioned in this bulletin.
See image 1:
A - Cabin control unit (BSI).
B - Fuses F12 and F13.
C- 10-way connector.
See image 2:
A - Location of the cabin control unit (BSI).